- Kelly Services are recruiting for a Partner Operations Analyst for a Dublin based Computer Software company.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- The Technical Operations Group is responsible for creating drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market.
- Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site.
- Kelly Services are recruiting for an experienced QC Chemist based in Galway with a life sciences…
- .The QA Engineer will support the product development of a cutting edge structural heart device through design development, verification, clinical trials,…
- The role is to coordinate and lead the extensive stakeholder and community consultation process for broad range of pre-consent communications activities for an…
- This is an immediate vacancy for an experienced Quality Engineer for a medical device company based in the Galway area.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis.
- This role would be ideal for a recent college in a technical field with two years of experience.
- The candidate must have full legal right to work in Ireland.
- Kelly Services are recruiting a Director of Material Operations for our Pharmaceutical client in Co. Cork.
- The Director of Material Operations is a member of…
- Kelly Services are recruiting for an automation engineer for a County Kildare based industrial automation client.
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems.
- We are recruiting for an experienced Process Development Engineer for a Galway based medical device company.
- Design and develop innovative coatings solutions to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.