Kitchen Porter jobs
€10.10 an hour
- Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates.
- It means being able to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping…
Monks Ballyvaughan Seafood Restaurant & Bar
Baile Uí Bheacháin, County Clare
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
- Monks Ballyvaughan Seafood Restaurant & Bar require kitchen porters to work in this busy Seafood Restaurant & Bar which is…
- Previous experience working in an industrial kitchen Manual Handling & HACCP certification.
- Would you like to get a foot into a professional kitchen and cooking…
Riverbank House Hotel
- The successful candidate will be responsible for taking charge of the Wash Up area of the kitchen and managing of junior kitchen porters within that section.
- ” Experience working as kitchen porter in Ireland or any EU country.
- ” Assisting with the smooth running of the kitchen production areas.
€10.10 - €12.50 an hour
- Experience working as kitchen porter a restaurant/hotel or corporate catering environment would be an advantage.
- Daytime Kitchen Porter Jobs – Maynooth.
- Ensuring that at the end of each shift the kitchen is ready for the next shift.
- If you enjoy working in various environments, experience how different kitchens…
- Previous experience as a kitchen porter.
- Want to work in this fast-paced kitchen porter job?
- Excel Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity available for…
- We are currently looking for a Kitchen Porter near Galway city.
- This is a rolling temporary contract.
- The candidate must have an up to date HACCP certificate…
- Excel Recruitment is seeking enthusiastic individuals to work as Catering Assistants in temporary positions throughout Waterford.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.