You refined by:
Local Government Jobs Ireland jobs
€22,000 - €26,000 a year
- Government Departments, Local Authorities, Regulatory Agencies, Healthcare – Private & Public,Blue Chip organisations, SME’s, Law Firms and Individuals.
- Deloitte Ireland is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private company limited by guarantee and is a statutory Audit firm with nearly 2,000…
€34,625 - €51,750 a year
- Industry partners, or facilitating local site operations documentation practices.
- The €88m Centre is funded by Science Foundation Ireland and a wide range of…
- GOAL has an annual budget of an estimated €100 million and is supported by a range of donors including the Governments of Ireland, UK, USA, the European Union,…
€47,386 a year
- Local libraries and community groups.
- Through commercial sectors, not-for-profits and to top-down government initiatives.
- Fixed Term Two Year Contract.
€65,352 - €78,564 a year
- Senior Investment Adviser - Enterprise Ireland.
- Enterprise Ireland Behavioural Competencies andf.
- Enterprise Ireland (EI) is the government organisation…
Local Government Jobs Ireland
- Rate of remuneration may be adjusted from time to time in line with Government Policy.
- Dublin City Council invites applications for:
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy in Ireland are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Irish employment law.
€35,321 - €52,791 a year
- The salary scale, in line with current Government pay policy.
- Celsius aims to foster a culture of engaged research in Ireland.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
€56,443 - €89,838 a year
- Implementing local and network firewalling methods to restricted both inbound and outbound.
- Professor Rory O’Connor, Head of School of Computing, Dublin City…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.