Local Government Jobs Ireland jobs
- Must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Processing the necessary adjustments between IFRS and Local GAAP in agreed format.
- 'Big 4' experience an advantage.
Local Government Jobs Ireland
- A vacancy has arisen for the role of Programme Manager for the Regional Enterprise Plan to 2020 North West.
- A panel will be formed from which this vacancy may…
- The TDO will proactively work with internal and external stakeholders, including Local Authorities, Councils, Government Departments and Public Representatives…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy in Ireland are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Irish employment law.
€35,321 - €52,791 a year
- The salary scale, in line with current Government pay policy.
- Celsius aims to foster a culture of engaged research in Ireland.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- In Ireland we are one of the country’s leading healthcare companies, having first established here over 50 years ago.
- This position requires an M.Sc.
€34,625 - €51,750 a year
- With it in an international, national and local context.
- European Commission, Science Foundation Ireland and other national or international agencies.
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Knowledge of industry specific standards and ways of working, such as Banking, Insurance, Government, etc….
- You will be supported both from our local team and…
- Ability to report progress in an effective and timely manner to local management team.
- We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises,…
€65,352 - €78,564 a year
- Senior Investment Adviser - Enterprise Ireland.
- Enterprise Ireland Behavioural Competencies andf.
- Enterprise Ireland (EI) is the government organisation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.