Local Government Jobs Ireland jobs
€37,223 - €39,529 a year
- The School of Law and Government.
- #RF1236, Post-Doctoral Researcher – Law & Government.
- Dublin City University - School of Law and Government.
- Jacobs is creating an enviable reputation in the UK & Ireland highways consultancy sector as a result of a portfolio of high profile projects with the Transport…
ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions
- Liaising with local financial/taxation advisors as required.
- Employee must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand.
- GOAL has an annual budget of approximately EUR130 million and is supported by a range of donors including the Irish Government, UK Government, USAID and the…
- It is a city of sport and we are proud of our local heroes - Limerick hurling, Munster rugby, chief amongst them.
- Banking, Insurance & Aviation Finance (BIA).
- The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
- You will be responsible for;
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Strategic highway schemes for the Welsh government, Transport Scotland or Transport Northern Ireland, like the York Street Interchange in central Belfast;
- Deloitte Ireland is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private company limited by guarantee and is a statutory Audit firm with nearly 2,000…
- Familiarity with local and central government approval and regulatory requirements.
- We are also a certified CPD employer with Engineers Ireland.
- A disclosure of any criminal convictions may be required as some of our customers work in sensitive and confidential government areas.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.