Local Government Jobs Ireland jobs
- It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international investor in technology, media and telecommunications with 30 years of experience partnering with…
- Support the development and execution of a robust Audit Plan, in conjunction with other team members, in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant…
- It is a city of sport and we are proud of our local heroes - Galway football and hurling and Connacht rugby, chief amongst them.
- What’s in it for you?
- Familiarity with local and central government approval and regulatory requirements.
- Civil Engineer (Site Development and Drainage).
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- They carry out projects for a variety of clients including government departments, local authorities, multinational companies, and private clients.
- Our 50,000+ employees in 400+ locations around the world serve a broad range of companies and organisations, including industrial, commercial, and government…
- We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
- Act as an escalation point of contact.
- It is a city of sport and we are proud of our local heroes - Limerick hurling, Munster rugby, chief amongst them.
- Banking, Insurance & Aviation Finance (BIA).
- We have programs such as Charitable Match and Employee Volunteer that sum up our spirit of giving and making an impact on our local community.
- 7-10 year experience in pharmaceutical Industry or government regulatory agency and at least 5 years of GxP experience with responsibility for managing the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.