Local Government Jobs Ireland jobs
- Hire, train, ramp and retain local recruiters to fill both Technology and Non-Technical contract positions for our clients in Dublin Ireland.
- As the No.1 Corporate and Investment bank in Ireland, Citi led all of the major financing for aviation leasing clients in 2016 in Ireland, which is a global…
- Experience with evaluating security threats, holes, propose countermeasures, understand and interpret government standards (NIST, OME).
- National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland.
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- They carry out projects for a variety of clients including government departments, local authorities, multinational companies, and private clients.
- Deloitte Ireland is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a private company limited by guarantee and is a statutory Audit firm with nearly 2,000…
- Instinctif Partners Public Affairs Ireland is a leading government relations, and public and corporate affairs consultancy in Ireland.
- This also involves assisting clients with the requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Experience of dealing directly with the regulatory authorities such…
€28,000 - €35,000 a year
- Working on projects with a value of up to €450m you will become a valued member of an award-winning engineering consultancy with a diverse client base such as…
- It is expected that the candidate will build strong relationships with both clients, colleagues at local level and PwC’s global network.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.