Management Consultant jobs
- Have working knowledge of various project management methodologies with strong change management background.
- You will need strong change management skills with…
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Background in change management, project management,…
- Do you have an understanding of the operational challenges faced by businesses?
- Do you possess excellent people skills?
- A thriving sports and social community.
- Represent GFS Ireland in key strategic (typically commercial) initiatives from a business (not project management) perspective.
- Postgraduate degree in technical or business discipline or further education in Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching.
- Proficient with project management and problem solving.
- The environmental consultant will undertake specific tasks under Senior Manager direction in a wide…
- Strong Project Management/ Change management skills.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills, communication and presentation skills.
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Identify efficiencies where possible with due regard for risk management.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and problem solving skills.
- Experience in consultative sales and account management in online advertising, direct…
- Advise on performance management challenges and lead minor investigations and reorganizations.
- Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.