Managing Director jobs
- Experience managing senior stakeholder relationships is essential.
- Proven track record to create, shape and deploy HSE strategies to assist in managing risk,…
- Handling all incoming calls and queries appropriately, determine their priority and re-direct if appropriate on behalf of the Managing Director.
- 8+ years of experience managing Customer Success, Account Management, or Professional Services teams (ideally at a SaaS organization).
Athenry, County Galway
- Reporting to the Managing Director and working alongside the Group’s other Directors, the Engineering Director will develop, implement and maintain processes…
€80,000 - €120,000 a year
- You will have significant experience in managing or working with international speakers/ authors/ experts/ CEO’s.
- Hiring/ Recruiting, Coaching, Leadership, HR.
- Play a leading role in managing external relationships and collaboration efforts across the industry.
- Reporting directly into Flutter Entertainment’s Group…
- 8+ years of experience managing HR for a rapidly scaling company, overseeing cross-functional verticals.
- As People Operations Director, you will work cross…
- FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Managing Director on behalf of a leading agribusiness in the Midlands area.
- This is a full time permanent role.
- Significant experience in managing large scale change and the communication necessary to support this.
- Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a…
- Accountable for managing spend against the approved budget.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations GES, this is a key role within the business function.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.