Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
O’Dwyer Walsh Recruitment
- Engaging with and managing relationships with local legal counsel in other jurisdictions.
- An Irish Legal Director position (1 year contract approx.) has arisen…
- Experienced in managing multidisciplinary teams for industry facing projects in particular.
- RB-05 Senior Researcher – Optical Design & Biophotonics.
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- Managing and completing reports required by the Regional Director and Sales Operations Executive.
- Administration support to Regional Director and Sales…
- As part of the global team in the NEMO (Non-Employee Management Office) the Non-Employee Workforce Executive is responsible for managing the flow of contingent…
€50,000 a year
- You are digitally aware and very comfortable managing face to face and virtual meetings via Skype for Business video and phone conferencing and other platforms.
HRM Executive Recruitment
€35,000 a year
- One of Ireland's leading engineering consultancies are seeking a driven HR Administrator to join their growing organisation.
- The Cash Analyst will be responsible for managing all liquidity requirements for Europe-based cash through effective forecasting, daily cash activities,…
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Scheduling and managing internal company meetings and events.
- I’ve partnered up with a US multinational software company based in Dun Laoghaire in search for an…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Experience in managing a team of 5+.
- Telecoms Store Manager – Dublin City Centre.
- Our client, a well-known multinational Telecoms and services Retailer, is…
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- Support the Account Managers in managing issues which flow from the forecast review meetings.
- My Client is one of leading FMCG companies in it’s sector and due…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.