Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
- Efficient diary management to ensure a controlled and manageable schedule of meetings.
- Booking and overseeing travel arrangements.
- On-site gym and canteen.
€80,000 - €120,000 a year
- You must also have prior experience managing a team of at least 2 direct employees.
- You will have significant experience in managing or working with…
- Leadership and people management experience; managing global operations remotely across multiple countries.
- Note: By applying to this position your application…
- As the Customer Success Director in SocialTalent, your role will be to support the Head of Customer Success in managing the CSM’s who serve customers ensuring…
- S/he is ultimately responsible for managing all aspects of audit-related activities performed within his/her assigned Lines of Business (LOBs).
- Experienced building and managing teams that designs and delivers scalable, extensible digital frameworks.
- As a Director, Digital Technology for EMEA, reporting…
- Significant strategic HR Business Partnering experience, including managing complex business change.
- Strong project management skills and able to demonstrate…
- Responsible for coordination and managing the firm’s external inspections in conjunction with the Head of RCPS; working alongside engagement teams and the firm…
- Extensive product leadership experience, managing platforms or other digital products.
- In depth knowledge of product management techniques, tools, and…
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Demonstrated ability managing staff professionals.
- We are looking to appoint a Director of Design to join our growing team of professionals, to be based out of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.