Managing Director jobs
- Experience managing sales and business development teams, managing team-lead and senior managers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Managerial experience including managing teams of senior professionals and managers and establishing performance expectations.
- Join us and make a difference.
- #WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play.
- EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork.
- Direct experience interacting with Health Authorities and managing Health Authority inspections, specifically FDA and/or EMA Direct experience in interacting…
- Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups,…
Access Talent Group
€75,000 - €80,000 a year
- Experience managing a design team would be preferable.
- Access Talent Group have been tasked with sourcing an exciting associate director position, to head up…
- Director CMO Operations will be a member of the CMO Leadership Team (CMO LT) where they will have shared accountability for managing the global CMO business,…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a team including professional staff.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to…
- In addition, D&T is responsible for managing the Individual Patient Data Sharing process with qualified external requestors.
- Experience managing within an international company preferred.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen at Tableau for an experienced senior leader with a passion for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.