Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
- This role is integral to the success of our EMEA Customer OnBoarding team (outbound training).
- Responsible for coaching, engaging, supervising, leading and…
- Responsible for coordination and managing the firm’s external inspections in conjunction with the Head of RCPS;
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Responsible for managing Vendors & Supplier relationships.
- Responsible for managing & developing a team of Display Executives & Managers.
- Produce accurate reports for senior executives and directors.
- Implements a plan for managing and responding to innovative ideas and business opportunities.
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Proven ability in managing 5+ employees.
- Works with Directors of Operations to ensure regional compliance.
- Working with appropriate Directors of Operations and…
Frontier Economics Limited
- During your internship you will find yourself working in project teams with Analysts, Consultants and Directors.
- What to expect during your internship:
Nigel Frank International Limited
Boston, County Clare
€175,000 a year
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role.
- We are currently seeking an IT Director in Boston, MA area.
- Control budget and report on expenditure.
- What Does a Technical Director do at EA?
- 5+ Years experience managing an SRE Team or equivalent industry experience.
- Fallen Order, to name a few.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Responsibilities include managing and driving improvements in the financial systems, including planning, product costing,…
- Extensive product leadership experience, managing platforms or other digital products.
- Acts as an escalation point and is responsible for managing all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.