Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
- You are digitally fit and very comfortable managing face to face and virtual meetings via Skype for Business video and phone conferencing and other platforms.
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- Managing and completing reports required by the Regional Director and Sales Operations Executive.
- Administration support to Regional Director and Sales…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The Infection Control Service comprises managing and giving professional leadership and.
- Selection, managing the laboratory (with the Chief Medical Scientist)…
- Provide accurate monthly KPI reports and analysis to the Account Director, managing and reporting on financial results and debtor days.
- Project manage localisation efforts for e.g. product launches, including attending briefing meetings with HQ via conference call and managing English to French…
- Your time will be spent delivering digital strategies that drive results and in managing a team of 3 people.
- Working within our new FITBIT EMEA hub, the role is…
€17 - €19 an hour
- On occasion you will have to prepare PowerPoint presentations as well as managing high volumes of calls and any other ad-hoc duties that may fall into this role…
€32,500 a year
- You will support two Managing Directors by organising meeting rooms, operating a busy switchboard, managing diary and travel arrangements, liaising with other…
Pale Blue Dot ® Recruitment
- Based in Galway, our client is a global leader providing best-in-class products for patients around the world.
- Providing QA support for change controls.
€55,000 - €60,000 a year
- The HRBP will also be responsible for managing 2 junior members of staff.
- This is a 12-month maternity cover contract in a highly reputable professional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.