Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Experience leading cross-functional and global teams, preferred in managing business critical operations team.
- The Ideal Director level profile:
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Strong expertise and capability in managing client escalation points /complex queries as the firms project team lead against the portfolio of engagements being…
€27,000 - €35,000 a year
- Brightwater Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process.
- Your role will involve managing short sales cycles as you grow within the company and…
- Reporting at Partner level (and directly with clients) the role will be focused on managing a client diverse client portfolio.
- Or apply via the link.
- The Cash Analyst will be responsible for managing all liquidity requirements for Europe-based cash through effective forecasting, daily cash activities,…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within the R&D Department of a globally recognised Food & Beverages organisation Innovation Project Manager.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000.
- The company have been in operation for several years in the UK with two thriving entities supporting 140 clients.
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- Assisting the Risk and Professional Standards team in updating and managing the firm’s Risk Register.
- Our client a top tier law firm is seeking to recruit a…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Advising the Directors on managing risk and ensuring compliance with employment legislation.
- Duties will involve managing activities such as job design,…
€35,000 - €37,000 a year
- Proven experience managing multiple projects / deliverables.
- Proactively managing daily workflow and ensuring set deadlines are met;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.