You refined by:
Dublin City University (undo)
€49,316 - €66,690 a year
- Out duties as assigned by the manager, or Director of SS&D.
- Developing and sustaining partnerships and managing relationships with a variety of.
- Must be able to work with the Centre Director in.
- High-level financial and technical reporting to the FPC@DCU Director, FPC@DCU’s Steering.
- National Centre for Family Business.
- (2 Year Fixed Term Contract).
- The National Centre for Family Business (NCFB) is a recognized research centre within DCU.
- O Managing, contributing to and servicing key University research-related consultation.
- O Managing and coordinating initiatives to augment University research…
- Planning and managing his/her workload.
- Reporting to the Celsius Director, the successful candidate will:
- Celsius Director, the Engaged Research Officer will…
- Is effective in planning, organizing and managing their.
- The post-holder will have a proven track record of managing and prioritising a.
- +353 1 700 5500 Email:
- Is effective in planning and managing their.
- Awards, and is headed by the Director of Registry.
- And activities set out by the Director of Registry and other…
- Sally Smith, Director of Research (email@example.com).
- Experience of managing and developing teams.
- Managing a team of faculty-based staff to provide…
- On a 50-50% basis with a variety of research support tasks, including, but not limited to managing.
- Environments, directly under the supervision of the Director…
- Paul Smith, Director of International Office, email:
- Other professional organisations as assigned by the Director.
- Organise regular mobility team meetings.
Be the first to see new Managing Director jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.