Managing Director jobs
- Actively get involved in managing the system as required.
- In conjunction with one of the directors authorise bank payments.
- Flexible hours for this position.
- Maintaining and managing sales pipeline.
- Reporting to the company director you will have the support of a Marketing Coordinator , Machinery Demonstrator &…
€80,000 - €100,000 a year
- Experience of managing projects in a live sensitive environment, working in close proximity to client personnel and the general public.
- This role is focused on managing and reconciling margins and balance sheet and related financial and operational controls.
- Support the external audit process.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- The Group Tax function is responsible for managing corporate tax compliance across the Group, year-end tax accounting, including deferred tax provisioning, and…
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of managing and coaching sales professionals.
- Due to an expansion phase - a leading Agri Business in Ireland &…
- Our client is going through very exciting expansion in their Galway operation and is seeking to hire a skilled Credit and Collections Analyst with GERMAN to…
- Proven track record in managing projects cradle to grave.
- Our client within the public sector is currently seeking to recruit a strong Payroll Project Manager…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.