Managing Director jobs
- Schedule, plan, organise and deliver assignments (see types of engagements/services above) managing staff throughout and reporting effectively and regularly on…
- Responsible for coordination and managing the firm’s external inspections in conjunction with the Head of RCPS; working alongside engagement teams and the firm…
- Contribute to the tax practices development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client…
- Managing a mixed portfolio of compliance and consultancy clients, including domestic and international corporate groups.
- Daily commute to Dublin avoided;
- The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with senior management across a range of business areas and for managing all recruitment requirements…
- Grant Thornton has experienced significant growth in recent years, and is regarded as the accountancy firm with the greatest organic growth in Ireland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.