You refined by:
Grant Thornton (undo)
- Responsible for coordination and managing the firm’s external inspections in conjunction with the Head of RCPS;
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- We are seeking an International Tax Associate Director to join our growing Tax department.
- Contribute to the tax practices development by proactively managing…
- Strong work ethic, client focus, proactive attitude to issue resolution, managing deadlines and delivering excellence.
- At Grant Thornton our focus is on people;
- Managing a mixed portfolio of compliance and consultancy clients, including domestic and international corporate groups.
- Daily commute to Dublin avoided;
- You will report to the Director and Head of Operational Excellence.
- Strong work ethic, client focus, proactive attitude to issue resolution, managing deadlines…
- Schedule, plan, organise and deliver assignments (see types of engagements/services above) managing staff throughout and reporting effectively and regularly on…
- Work with Managers and Directors to identify potential business opportunities.
- Good work ethic, proactive attitude to issue resolution, delivering excellence,…
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Associate Directors and above.
- Train, coach, and supervise staff.
- Schedule, plan, organise and deliver client assignments (see types of engagements/services above) managing support staff and reporting on progress/status and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.