Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
- Engineering Director required in Galway by large construction contractor.
- Our client is a large Civil Engineering, Environmental and Building contracting…
€35,000 a year
- Award winning leading Property firm based in Dublin City Centre seeking Administrator - €35,000.
- You will work for an award winning Property firm who are based…
€28,000 - €35,000 a year
- Reporting to the managing director, you will be responsible for bank reconciliations, payment processing, weekly payroll for all staff members and ledger…
- To be successful in this position you will have experience with managing the planning process of similar projects and have a proven ability to lead small/medium…
€17 - €19 an hour
- On occasion you will have to prepare PowerPoint presentations as well as managing high volumes of calls and any other ad-hoc duties that may fall into this role…
- The role will involve liaising with customer queries and managing projects on site.
- Junior Project Manager / Coordinator required by developer / building…
€75,000 - €80,000 a year
- You will need to have previous experience managing a team, and working with non-finance managers.
- Financial Controller Vacancy in a Construction company in…
€32,500 a year
- You will support two Managing Directors by organising meeting rooms, operating a busy switchboard, managing diary and travel arrangements, liaising with other…
- You have experience in leading and managing end to end recruitment, knowledge of recruitment employment laws, practices and policies.
- What you'll get in return.
- You will be responsible for managing the financial aspects of the company ranging from management accounts, tax filing, audit, payroll, cash management, billing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.