You refined by:
Morgan McKinley (undo)
- Managing Director for an industry leading third level institution.
- MMK Executive have been retained to appoint a Managing Director for an industry leading third…
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Responsible for managing Change Requests from the DCCAE and NBI.
- Responsible for agreeing and managing the agenda and scope for NBIs participation at the…
- Morgan McKinley, Cork are working with some key employers in the Cork market to identify current & future talent for their business for the remainder of 2019.
- A diverse and exciting role, leading cross functional teams and managing multiple projects.
- The Project Manager will play an integral part in leading projects,…
- Our client based in Galway are seeking a Regional Sales Representative to join their team covering the Midwest.
- Effectively forecast business for the region.
- Work closely with teams locally and globally managing product propositions and presenting to global clients where appropriate.
- Currently hiring a Safety Policy Manager to work in tandem with this companies policy, programs and communications teams for the EMEA region in analyzing,…
- Responsible for planning, creation and delivery of all communication content for the International Operations (IO) team (EMEA and ASIA) managing across teams to…
- Currently seeking to appoint an accountant to cover a maternity leave to work with MD managing all day to day aspects of the finance function.
- Deliver trial balance package and fluctuation analysis to financial director/local controller for local sign off.
- Follow up and resolve performance issues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.