Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
Morgan McKinley (undo)
- Director level opportunity based in Cork.
- I am delighted to bring this excellent opportunity to the Cork market.
- Launching new products with internal BP's.
- Min of 5 years experience managing recruitment solutions for Clients.
- This role has responsibility for managing and driving high performance M3S teams to ensure…
€120,000 a year
- 15+ years Product management, experience managing 4-5 product teams.
- Lead our Dublin office and help build remote teams that operate effectively.
- Coordinating staff recruitment and effectively managing and developing individuals to deliver objectives.
- Due to the centralising of a new department to Cork, I…
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
- Project management - taking responsibility for managing large clients with multi-jurisdictional reach;
- Global Professional Services Client is looking to hire an…
- Responsible for the fund governance meetings, managing committee, assisting different groups and locations.
- Support the quarterly fund board meetings, updating…
- Morgan McKinley, Cork are working with some key employers in the Cork market to identify current & future talent for their business for the remainder of 2019.
Dublin West, County Dublin
- Experience in managing data incidents and breaches.
- Solid experience in managing and implementing data protection programmes.
€120,000 a year
- Responsible for developing and managing Contract Manufacturer (CMO) relationships.
- Overall responsibility for managing manufacturing operations for CMOs…
- Deliver trial balance package and fluctuation analysis to financial director/local controller for local sign off.
- Follow up and resolve performance issues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.