Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
Alton Aviation Consultancy
- Must have experience managing analytical teams.
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility managing multiple priorities, working to changing deadlines and…
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Demonstrated ability managing staff professionals.
- We are looking to appoint a Director of Design to join our growing team of professionals, to be based out of…
- Contribute to the tax practices development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client…
- Experienced building and managing teams that designs and delivers scalable, extensible digital frameworks.
- As a Director, Digital Technology for EMEA, reporting…
- S/he is ultimately responsible for managing all aspects of audit-related activities performed within his/her assigned Lines of Business (LOBs).
- + Monitoring and managing budgets; and.
- AECOM are looking to recruit a Associate Director - Planning for a permanent post, located in our Dun Laoghaire Office,…
- Responsible for coordinating team activities and managing large scale projects.
- Collaborate and support executive director in establishing short and long term…
Frontier Economics Limited
- Frontier is an economics consultancy that tackles the big questions facing governments, businesses and society. .
- What to expect during your internship:
- Strong experience leading agile teams and managing solution delivery.
- Two companies and one incredible alliance!
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- Leadership and people management experience; managing global operations remotely across multiple countries.
- Note: By applying to this position your application…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.