Managing Director jobs
€80,000 - €120,000 a year
- You will have significant experience in managing or working with international speakers/ authors/ experts/ CEO’s.
- Hiring/ Recruiting, Coaching, Leadership, HR.
- Managing global operations remotely across multiple countries.
- As the Director of Global Environmental Health and Safety, you’ll lead the function by developing…
- Significant experience in managing large scale change and the communication necessary to support this.
- Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a…
- 7+ years of experience with applications development with 5+ years managing.
- As a director of the software engineering division, you will apply your extensive…
- As the Customer Success Director in SocialTalent, your role will be to support the Head of Customer Success in managing the CSM’s who serve customers ensuring…
- Audit Director – Investor Services and Europe.
- The Audit Director is responsible for delivering audit services, as well as risk and controls advice.
- Experienced building and managing teams that designs and delivers scalable, extensible digital frameworks.
- As a Director, Digital Technology for EMEA, reporting…
- Specifically, experience managing teams of senior contributors - and ideally people managers.
- As the Director of Trust & Safety Policy you work to balance user…
- The role requires a broad range of experience in managing all aspects of HR:
- Experienced in supervising others, interfaces with senior level management,…
- Responsible for coordination and managing the firm’s external inspections in conjunction with the Head of RCPS;
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.