Managing Director jobs
- Significant experience in managing large scale change and the communication necessary to support this.
- Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a…
- Demonstrated expertise in managing both technology transfer and/or scale-up of processes.
- Working at Horizon Pharma is more than a job – it’s personal.
- Accountable for managing spend against the approved budget.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations GES, this is a key role within the business function.
- You will have experience managing / optimizing performance marketing campaigns, building and leading a team, and partnering with analytics and engineers to…
- As Ops Director on the Infrastructure Team, you are responsible for managing a multitude of areas such as:
- Cloud apps including O365 apps,.
- Responsible for coordination and managing the firm’s external inspections in conjunction with the Head of RCPS;
- Experience in a similar role preferred.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- As a Director of Customer Success you will partner with our customers to deliver predictable…
- Strong experience leading agile teams and managing solution delivery.
- Two companies and one incredible alliance!
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- Audit Director – Investor Services and Europe.
- The Audit Director is responsible for delivering audit services, as well as risk and controls advice.
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Demonstrated ability managing staff professionals.
- The Director of Design manages and coordinates activities of the Engineering Design Department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.