Managing Director jobs
- Demonstrated success in building / managing an experts’ organization with a will to win and continuous improvement.
- Experience working in this region.
- Investigations & managing Appeals as needed.
- We are looking for an experienced & talented HR Business Partner to join our established Irish HR team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with senior management across a range of business areas and for managing all recruitment requirements…
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its…
- Strong experience and ability in managing a team and building good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You have a voice and your opinion counts.
- Demonstrated experience managing a test function in a CI environment.
- Reporting to the CEO, this is a unique role to join a start-up environment in an exciting…
- The leader will be responsible for managing KPIs, service metrics and customer targets through internal and partner operations.
- EEO is the Law Poster.
- Strong people management skills, including coaching and developing teams, and managing to performance.
- As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for…
€400 - €500 a day
- 3+ years of leading and managing service resource/people management/ planning across multifunctional teams.
- Date Added: 25 May 2020.
- €400 - €500 per Day.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.