Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Collection Department which includes analyzing and collecting on all trade accounts receivable aging within the EMEA…
- Responsibility for managing Portfolio Company reporting and preparing draft quarterly portfolio review presentations.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Must have experience in managing SQL RDS instances in AWS.
- The executive staff has an open door policy, inviting each member of the company – from directors and…
- A proven track record of setting priorities, managing expectations and delivering on commitments.
- HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people…
- The scope of this role is wide and varied, with the successful candidate managing the transition of new products from development to commercial manufacture and…
- Our client is looking for Senior Quantity Surveyor with a significant amount of predominantly builds experience for their growing Galway office.
- Possess commercial astuteness, in terms of understanding and managing project budgets.
- Senior Civil / Structural Engineer required to run the Galway office of…
- Experience managing a global complaint handling functional group for medical device or in-vitro diagnostics.
- Senior Specialist, Global Post-Market Surveillance …
- Experience (i.e. greater than 3 end-to-end projects) of successfully managing Quality, Regulatory projects, with demonstrable evidence of effective design,…
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in managing teams within an ISO-8 (or higher) clean environment.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.