Managing Director jobs
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- Managing and administering procurement processes for Design Teams and contractors:
- The appointed Project Manager will report to the EPM Director and will work…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- To work with the Operations / Project Director ensuring that the projects are adequately staffed by suitably qualified and experienced staff and that future…
- Work closely with P&L leads and Project Director to deliver key portfolio metrics as forecasted and winning work.
- Mentoring and coaching of junior staff.
- Support the project surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Managing…
- Experience Project Managing high density residential developments.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- Management of the Project Programme.
- A diverse and exciting role, leading cross functional teams and managing multiple projects.
- The Project Manager will play an integral part in leading projects,…
BMS Sales Recruitment
- Reporting to the construction director, the successful project manager will be responsible for managing each project from initiation to handover.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Managing Director jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.