Managing Director jobs
€150,000 - €250,000 a year
- My client, a major global success story in consulting are enjoying double digit growth with their highly effective, positive outcome focused, model.
- The Managing Director will report to the Board of Directors.
- Managing Director for an industry leading third level institution.
GKR Search and Selection
- My client, a rapid-growth management consultancy focused on the aviation and aerospace industries, is seeking a Managing Director for its Dublin office.
€80,000 - €120,000 a year
- You will have significant experience in managing or working with international speakers/ authors/ experts/ CEO’s.
- Hiring/ Recruiting, Coaching, Leadership, HR.
Dungarvan, County Waterford
- As Finance Director, you will:
- Managing individual and team performance.
- We are currently looking to hire a Finance Director for our Dungarvan site.
- Director and will have two main responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing the commercial portfolio that will enable our global customer success…
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Demonstrated ability managing staff professionals.
- Coordinates with the General Managers and Operations Directors of other IPS divisions to pursue business…
- Quality/ Health / Safety / Environment Executive / Director.
- Director of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) for Ireland.
- What we are looking for.
- 5 or more year’s applicable experience in establishing and managing vendor relationships.
- 5 or more years’ applicable experience in managing solutions delivery…
- Accountable for managing spend against the approved budget.
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations GES, this is a key role within the business function.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.