Managing Director jobs
- Experience managing a SOC a necessity.
- Leading the team, you will provide day-to-day management and strategic direction to a 24x7 , managing and directing all…
- Director CMO Operations will be a member of the CMO Leadership Team (CMO LT) where they will have shared accountability for managing the global CMO business,…
- The Finance Director role will be based in Dublin, reporting to the Europe Finance Director (UK based).
- The role will entail the management and development of…
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results.
- A Director of Operations is responsible for the effective operational management of…
- Proven track record as a Regional Leader and managing high performing teams.
- Additional responsibilities include shaping and executing market strategy based on…
- Experience managing an SRE Team or equivalent industry experience.
- We are EA —the world’s largest video game publisher.
- What does that mean for you?
Newbridge, County Kildare
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation (for external candidates) or outstanding performance and accomplishment at INDITEX (for internal candidates).
- Efficient diary management to ensure a controlled and manageable schedule of meetings.
- Booking and overseeing travel arrangements.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- Supplier Management and Conditioning - Responsible for building relationships with suppliers and managing supplier performance against business requirements…
Nenagh, County Tipperary
- Experience of leading and managing teams operating in a Scaled Agile environment.
- Experience of leading and managing teams operating in a Scaled Agile…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.