Managing Director jobs
- Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform…
- Proven recruitment expertise managing the end to end recruitment lifecycle up to senior level is essential.
- Report on recruitment activity on regular basis and…
- The role involves driving and managing the Financial Crime agenda from a Group and local regulatory perspective.
- Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin.
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Experience leading cross-functional and global teams, preferred in managing business critical operations team.
- The Ideal Director level profile:
- The Director is responsible for managing a portfolio of blue-chip clients.
- A leading Corporate Bank is looking to hire a Corporate Banking Director to manage…
- Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for line-managing the Dublin based Client Care Counsellors (CCCs) in Carrickmines and supporting…
- Assist the Quality Department with managing laboratory and office supplies etc.
- Responsibilities include managing the data and documentation relating to the…
- The Commercial Account Managers are accountable for managing, renewing and expanding a large block of existing customers by understanding their customer’s short…
- You will have responsibility for managing the delivery of transaction services to a varied portfolio of clients.
- Fluency in English is essential for this role.
- Leading the communications team for a European Commission sustainability campaign across Europe, including managing budgets and external suppliers, generating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.