Managing Director jobs
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing building services is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Ensure the company’s Health and Safety obligations are…
€81,356 - €97,274 a year
- Flexible and adaptive with a positive approach to managing substantial projects and associated resources.
- Significant experience of leading in a research team…
- Knowledge of sourcing and managing consumables an advantage.
- In partnership with service providers and retail teams, identify and develop more effective and…
- Experience of managing complex change project / programmes – including delivery within a unionised environment.
- Level 4, reporting to HR Director Ireland.
- Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy.
- Manage a small team of captive underwriters.
McCarthy Keville O'Sullivan
- MKO is a specialist environmental and planning consultancy, based in Galway City.
- The company employs over 65 people and provides an extensive range of…
€110,000 - €120,000 a year
- You will also work with your franchise network, providing strategic support by recommending business models, analysing and managing the needs of their specific…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- We serve the most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full spectrum of services…
- 3 or more years of experience managing people.
- #WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play.
- EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination,…
- Strong experience and ability in managing a team and building good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You have a voice and your opinion counts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.