Managing Director jobs
Royal BAM Group nv
- Solid experience in managing vendors and contracts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both non-technical as well as technical audiences…
€120,000 a year
- 15+ years Product management, experience managing 4-5 product teams.
- Lead our Dublin office and help build remote teams that operate effectively.
- Veolia is Ireland’s leading environmental services company.
- We provide a comprehensive range of energy, waste and water solutions and are dedicated to carbon…
- You’ll be tasked with overseeing projects and programs and assist with hiring, developing and managing the Toxicology team.
- Responsible for leading and managing the requirements for key clients.
- We are looking for... an Experienced Account Director with 8+ years in an agency role.
- Specifically, experience managing teams of senior contributors - and ideally people managers.
- TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos.
- Director level opportunity based in Cork.
- I am delighted to bring this excellent opportunity to the Cork market.
- Launching new products with internal BP's.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all enterprise risks from a 2nd line of defence perspective.
- Responsible for the development and ongoing management…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- We serve the most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full spectrum of services…
CSC (Corporation Service Company)
- Draft minutes and action point lists from board and committee meetings and circulate to clients and boards of directors in a timely manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.