Managing Director jobs
- Specifically, experience managing teams of senior contributors - and ideally people managers.
- TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos.
- Point of contact for all internal queries and managing response.
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Preparation of documents for meetings.
- Leadership and people management experience; managing HSE operations and large teams of construction professionals.
- Safety, Health and Environmental Manager.
- Good experience in managing delivery of projects across complex matrix & global environments.
- The successful candidate will have extensive proven experience in…
€120,000 a year
- 15+ years Product management, experience managing 4-5 product teams.
- Lead our Dublin office and help build remote teams that operate effectively.
- It will suit an enthusiastic candidate who is capable of working on their own initiative and managing projects.
- Main duties and key responsibilities.
- Responsible for managing and leading the delivery of Scientific Events.
- Extensive track record in developing and managing Medical Communications plans.
- Ownership of media agency relationship including managing briefing and RTB process, account performance and channel development.
- So, what are you waiting for?
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Managing upwards and downwards in the.
- Role Title CNM III Endoscopy Unit.
- Purpose of the Role The role for the CNM III is pivotal to contribute too and.
- Business development and reporting to senior management and directors;
- JOB TITLE: Senior Environmental Engineer.
- Managing and mentoring of junior staff.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.