Managing Director jobs
- The role reports to Managing Director Client Service Delivery with specific responsibility for a number of teams based in Dublin with oversight of a small team…
- Direct cooperation with our founders/managing directors.
- Business Development Manager you are part of our sales team which will soon consist of 25 international…
- You are a best-in-class Account Executive with experience crafting, managing and closing opportunities within the given territory.
Land Development Agency
- Acting as the Agency’s dedicated point of contact with its legal panel firms and managing the external legal advisory services;
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its…
Harry Walsh Associates
- Prior experience managing contract manufacturing highly desirable.
- Opportunity to join global pharma organisation with 4 sites in Ireland.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€30,009 - €46,501 a year
- Managing the care of critically ill patients and the needs of.
- Role Title Staff Nurse - Foundation Course in Intensive Care.
- The post holder is responsible for.
Value Retail Management Ireland
- Management of IP litigation disputes - drafting cease and desist letters, advising on dispute strategy and settlement options, instructing and managing external…
- Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Director of Product Management, managing complex, multi-brand technical product portfolios.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.