Managing Director jobs
- Managing external legal counsel, ensuring maximum efficiencies of work performed whilst proactively managing the costs incurred.
Royal BAM Group nv
- Health and Safety Advisor - Little Mary's Street.
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- No two days are the same.
- Leading, mentoring and managing team members.
- Proven prior work experience managing a P&L and hitting margin targets.
- You’ll be responsible for:
- Strong experience and ability in managing a team and building good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You have a voice and your opinion counts.
- You will be results focused with a proven ability of making judgements on matters of editorial sensitivity and have experience of instigating and managing…
- Work with art directors, designers, digital communication and strategy teams to deliver BIG IDEAS.
- Part of the role will be nurturing junior copywriter talent…
- Assist in managing daily cash for select legal entities as required.
- Someone who’s comfortable managing their own schedule/workloads.
- What are we looking for?
- Experience in managing contract analytical organizations is highly desired.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on…
- You have confirmed experience with managing programmes that follow ISO 26262 and/or IEC 61508, IEC 61511, EN 5012X, DO-254, DO-178C safety standards.
- Direct cooperation with our founders/managing directors.
- As a Business Development Manager, you are part of our sales team which will soon consist of 25…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.