Managing Director jobs
- Working alongside existing client engineers, managers, and directors.
- PM Group requires a number of project planners (all levels) with experience of managing…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€15 - €16 an hour
- § Take responsibility for managing any issues arising through the marketing campaign.
- Primary function will be reaching out to various stakeholders to build a…
- Direct experience in interacting with external manufacturers and managing quality at external manufacturing sites.
- Join us and make a difference.
- Experience building a privacy compliance program, conducting privacy and security risk assessments and/or managing internal controls, business processes,…
- A career within Operations, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients operationally by providing advice on accounting, financial…
- A career within our Domestic & International Outbound (DIO) Property group will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations…
- Experience in managing a large scale campus under full repairing lease obligations.
- Ability to manage a group of specialists and be a SPOC (Single point of…
€28,000 - €35,000 a year
- Reporting to the managing director, you will be responsible for bank reconciliations, payment processing, weekly payroll for all staff members and ledger…
Nord Anglia Education
- Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is the world's leading premium school's organisation, with campuses located across dozens of countries in the Americas, Europe,…
- Primary contact for external and internal auditors, responsible for managing the annual statutory audit and interim reviews and preparation of statutory…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.