Managing Director jobs
- Prior supervisory experience managing a large organisation.
- Prior experience managing/negotiating clinical trial budgets/contracts.
- Primary contact for external and internal auditors, responsible for managing the annual statutory audit and interim reviews and preparation of statutory…
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing Quality in an FDA/ISO regulated Manufacturing Environment.
- An Associate Director of Quality is required by CareerWise…
- Review and coordinate all feedback for the dept from client and directors.
- This role will involve working closely with the Production Manager and the Production…
- You are a best-in-class Account Executive with experience crafting, managing and closing opportunities within the given territory.
- Experience in managing the change control procedure.
- Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities…
- You have prior experience of managing a team a plus.
- You will represent Citco competently to external parties such as existing and potential hedge fund clients,…
- In addition, the candidate will have significant experience in managing operational and investment risk programs for a large financial institution.
- Take overall responsibility for the commercial performance of this Division, managing the Sales and EBITDA targets, including growth targets for the division.
- Maintenance of statutory registers, e.g. register of directors, members etc.
- Quality and accuracy of work, comfortable managing a complex and varied portfolio…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.