Managing Director jobs
North Dublin, County Dublin
€15 - €16 an hour
- § Take responsibility for managing any issues arising through the marketing campaign.
- Primary function will be reaching out to various stakeholders to build a…
- You have a passion for uncovering geopolitical risks, tracking current political events and public affairs and managing complex initiatives across operations…
- Extensive experience of managing successful client relationships.
- Winning work and client relationships.
- Responsible for enhancing existing client relationships…
GCS Recruitment Ireland
€30,000 a year
- Must have experience with managing teams and delegating tasks.
- Have prior experience managing multiple social media accounts (Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter,…
- Demonstrable experience managing technical teams.
- Project Director – Permanent, Dublin West.
- Don’t miss out on this great permanent opportunity to work with a…
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing Quality in an FDA/ISO regulated Manufacturing Environment.
- An Associate Director of Quality is required by CareerWise…
- To be successful in this position you will have experience with managing the planning process of similar projects and have a proven ability to lead small/medium…
€17 - €19 an hour
- On occasion you will have to prepare PowerPoint presentations as well as managing high volumes of calls and any other ad-hoc duties that may fall into this role…
- Demonstrated experience managing a test function in a CI environment.
- Reporting to the CEO, this is a unique role to join a start-up environment in an exciting…
€55,000 - €70,000 a year
- Part of the Associate Director's role includes successfully managing the delivery of projects in areas such as Transport Planning (includes modelling and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.