Managing Director jobs
- Right from the get-go, you’ll work around senior, experienced people, up to and including our Managing Directors.
- Retail Graduate Programme - 24 months.
€80,000 - €120,000 a year
- You will have significant experience in managing or working with international speakers/ authors/ experts/ CEO’s.
- Hiring/ Recruiting, Coaching, Leadership, HR.
- Building and managing a shared Demand Waterfall with sales.
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment while managing and adhering to…
- Experience of managing & leading large teams in a GMP regulated Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Ensure manufacturing processes are effective, robust,…
- Sales Director – (Major EMEA accounts).
- As a Sales Director, you will possess the ability to lead and motivate a team of Account Executives (AE's) for the…
- Managing compliance with various facilities and ensuring monthly reporting is completed on a timely basis.
- Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal…
Cill Dara Housing Association
- The CEO will be comfortable managing a wide-ranging mix of stakeholders and have a passion for CDHA’S mission.
- CDHA’s current property stock is 180 units.
- Reporting to the Chief Officer, the Project Director will play a key part in managing a significant.
- National Paediatric Hospital Development Board.
- Stryker’s Neurovascular Division, a rapidly growing business that is advancing the practice of less invasive therapies through innovative ischemic and…
- Strategic Agility, Dealing with Ambiguity, Negotiating, Motivating Others, Priority Setting, Managing and measuring performance, Building Effective Teams.
Be the first to see new Managing Director jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.