Managing Director jobs
- Leading and managing staff effectively in order to ensure high quality and timely delivery of engagements.
- At PwC, our Purpose is to build trust in society and…
- Prior supervisory experience managing a large organisation.
- Prior experience managing/negotiating clinical trial budgets/contracts.
- Experience in operating in a regulated environment and managing relationships with regulators.
- Location: One Molesworth Street, Dublin, D02 RF29.
Newbridge, County Kildare
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation (for external candidates) or outstanding performance and accomplishment at INDITEX (for internal candidates).
Frontier Economics Limited
- Frontier is an economics consultancy that tackles the big questions facing governments, businesses and society. .
- What to expect during your internship:
- Supplier Management and Conditioning - Responsible for building relationships with suppliers and managing supplier performance against business requirements…
North Dublin, County Dublin
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- Executive Assistant to HR Director.
- Our client is looking to recruit a PA to their HR Director, the successful candidate will be a well-seasoned, experienced…
- Strong experience leading agile teams and managing solution delivery.
- Two companies and one incredible alliance!
- What you’ll bring to the role:
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Commercial Director (Data Centres) - Ireland & Europe.
- The Finance Director role will be based in Dublin, reporting to the Europe Finance Director (UK based).
- The role will entail the management and development of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.