Managing Director jobs
- We are seeking an International Tax Associate Director to join our growing Tax department.
- Contribute to the tax practices development by proactively managing…
- Strong experience and ability in managing a team and building good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- You have a voice and your opinion counts.
Frontier Economics Limited
- During your internship you will find yourself working in project teams with Analysts, Consultants and Directors.
- What to expect during your internship:
Alton Aviation Consultancy
- Must have experience managing analytical teams.
- Directors lead teams of consultants, and are expected to:
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility managing…
- The role requires a broad range of experience in managing all aspects of HR:
- Experienced in supervising others, interfaces with senior level management,…
- The successful candidate will work closely with the Managing Director to strategise and develop long-term plans that usher in new levels of productivity and…
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Demonstrated ability managing staff professionals.
- The Director of Design manages and coordinates activities of the Engineering Design Department.
- We’ve found that experience managing an entire department, overseeing resources, staffing and the enhancement and maintenance of first-class teams are the most…
- 5+ years of people management experience, including experience in managing teams across geographies.
- The Treasury Director will play an important role in…
- Substantive and demonstrated expertise in working closely with technology and security teams and managing cyber-security issues, incidents and associated…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.