Managing Director jobs
- Experience in operating in a regulated environment and managing relationships with regulators.
- Location: One Molesworth Street, Dublin, D02 RF29.
GKR Search and Selection
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility managing multiple priorities, working to changing deadlines and attention to detail;
- Recruit and develop a team.
- RSM is a world leader in the provision of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally.
- Prior supervisory experience managing a large organisation.
- Prior experience managing/negotiating clinical trial budgets/contracts.
- Strong experience leading agile teams and managing solution delivery.
- Two companies and one incredible alliance!
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built…
- Manage ongoing technical programs including developing detailed technical work plans; selecting suitable service for the various activities; managing the…
- Responsible for managing and improving all of our channels with multiple teams across SEO, SEM, Email, Social, Referral, Events and Trade Shows, you will be…
- Extensive product leadership experience, managing platforms or other digital products.
- In depth knowledge of product management techniques, tools, and…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Good capability with excel spreadsheets and managing details and files that are numerical in focus.
- Manage the office switchboard, with support from others on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.