Managing Director jobs
- Experience managing an SRE Team or equivalent industry experience.
- Partner with your team and development directors to ensure technology is delivered following…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- We serve the most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full spectrum of services…
HRM Executive Recruitment
Dundalk, County Louth
- Directly responsible for supply chain planning team (master planners, production planners, analysts, planner buyers and process owners) and for the warehouse…
- Proven track record as a Regional Leader and managing high performing teams.
- Additional responsibilities include shaping and executing market strategy based on…
- Responsible for maximizing service levels through managing end to end demand and product flow to customers.
- At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative…
- 8+ years experience managing presales organizations; experience managing 30+ technical professionals; demonstrable success managing first, second line managers,…
- Experience managing and coaching junior team members.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering client projects;
- Financial management of clients/projects;
- Experience of managing and overseeing teams to deliver.
- Due to an expanding portfolio in our Irish HUB office, our Real Estate team in Dublin are looking to…
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Demonstrated ability managing staff professionals.
- We are looking to appoint a Director of Construction to join our growing team of professionals, to be based…
- To ensure product developed and supplied to Primark complies with Quality Assurance Standards.
- To work alongside buying teams, suppliers and key stakeholders to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.