Managing Director jobs
- The role requires a broad range of experience in managing all aspects of HR: Experienced in supervising others, interfaces with senior level management,…
- Experience in growing and managing teams.
- When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a team of people with a truly engaging and effective style.
- As Operations Director you would be responsible for devising…
- The MPS associate director will work with the IPT leaders and site MPS to design, build and qualify lean systems and processes that directly support…
- Excellent project management skills, including ability to effectively deploy resources and lead multiple projects of diverse scope in a multi-functional…
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- This Contracts Director will be tasked with leading and managing the successful delivery of a number of large scale Residential Development projects in Cork.
Leixlip, County Kildare
- The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions – delivered to the highest quality and safety standards.
- Leadership: 5+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders and managing remotely across multiple sites.
- BS/BA Degree or higher.
€81,356 - €97,274 a year
- Flexible and adaptive with a positive approach to managing substantial projects and associated resources.
- Significant experience of leading in a research team…
- Director CMO MSAT will be a member of the CMO Leadership Team (CMO LT) where they will have shared accountability for managing the global CMO business, setting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.