- Previous experience managing a team.
- Responsibilities include managing and driving improvements in the financial systems, including planning, product costing,…
- Strong experience leading agile teams and managing solution delivery.
- Two companies and one incredible alliance!
- What you’ll bring to the role:
Leixlip, County Kildare
- The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions – delivered to the highest quality and safety standards.
Maynooth, County Kildare
- Managing and tracking, maintenance and closure of snags on Discipline Punch List.
- We serve the most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- We are recruiting a Managing Quantity Surveyor for a Tier 1 main contractor in the Dublin area.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director for the project at all…
- Director level opportunity based in Cork.
- Managing Data Integration processes to ensure data accuracy.
- As Director of BI, your day to day will consist of, but…
- The role report to Director of Nursing and is responsible to Director of Nursing/Regional Operations Manager/ Administration Manager.
- Substantive and demonstrated expertise in working closely with technology and security teams and managing cyber-security issues, incidents and associated…
IPS-Integrated Project Services
- Proven ability in managing 5+ employees.
- Works with Directors of Operations to ensure regional compliance.
- Working with appropriate Directors of Operations and…
- Experience managing and coaching junior team members.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering client projects;
- Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.