Managing Director jobs
- Demonstrates excellent people management skills with experience of managing small/medium size team.
- The role of Food Buyer is an exciting role within Brown…
- To support the Chief Internal Auditor in defining the assurance strategy and delivering the BE audit plan.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join the recently…
- Produce accurate reports for senior executives and directors.
- Innovation; Implements a plan for managing and responding to innovative ideas and business…
- Planning, managing and overseeing global clinical trial and marketing application submissions.
- Experienced at managing multiple clinical programs and liaising…
- Codec is an award-winning full-stack IT consultancy, a local alternative to the Big 4, established in 1985, headquartered in Dublin with offices in Galway,…
- + Experience of managing in-house project finances.
- + Experienced in managing, motivating and developing a project team.
- + Experienced client account manager.
- Experience in managing contract analytical organizations is highly desired.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on…
Maynooth, County Kildare
- We serve the most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full spectrum of services…
- You will be responsible for managing a significant portfolio of clients.
- Project management - take responsibility for managing a large and varied portfolio of…
- Are you an experienced Childrenswear garment technologist?
- This could be the perfect role for you!
- To ensure product developed and supplied to Primark complies…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.