Managing Director jobs
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- Managing and completing reports required by the Regional Director and Sales Operations Executive.
- Administration support to Regional Director and Sales…
- Provide accurate and timely reporting; analyze hypothetical transactions, managing cash transactions within the deal requirements.
- IT Program Director / Senior Manager required for contract position in Cork.
- CareerWise Recruitment is working with a Multi National in Cork to recruit a IT…
- Drafting and managing emails and letters.
- Role: Administrative Assistant – Strategy and Transformation.
- Purpose of Role: Provide administration support to…
- Codec is an award-winning full-stack IT consultancy, a local alternative to the Big 4, established in 1985, headquartered in Dublin with offices in Galway,…
- Leadership: 5+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders and managing remotely across multiple sites.
- BS/BA Degree or higher.
- Point of contact for all internal queries and managing response.
- Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Preparation of documents for meetings.
- Responsible for managing and leading the delivery of Scientific Events.
- Extensive track record in developing and managing Medical Communications plans.
- Proactively managing daily workflow and ensuring set deadlines are met;
- An ideal candidate would be someone, who is recently graduated in Finance with/with-out…
- Responsible for managing Vendors & Supplier relationships.
- Responsible for managing & developing a team of Display Executives & Managers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.