Managing Director jobs
- You will have experience managing / optimizing performance marketing campaigns, building and leading a team, and partnering with analytics and engineers to…
- Working closely with the Director and CG Supervisor whilst also managing the day to day operations of the Layout team.
- Good working knowledge of Maya.
- Demonstrates excellent people management skills with experience of managing small/medium size team.
- The role of Food Buyer is an exciting role within Brown…
€81,356 - €97,274 a year
- Flexible and adaptive with a positive approach to managing substantial projects and associated resources.
- Significant experience of leading in a research team…
- Experience in managing direct reports preferred;
- At Cardinal Health, we aim to be a trusted partner, offering a broad range of innovative solutions that help…
- The Learning & Development Specialist - Business Partner will support the Learning and Development team by organizing and implementing learning solutions…
O’Dwyer Walsh Recruitment
- Engaging with and managing relationships with local legal counsel in other jurisdictions.
- An Irish Legal Director position (1 year contract approx.) has arisen…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales coaching, mentoring, team management, and delivering on business goals.
- Acting as a channel of communication for non-executive directors, clients and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring the filing of all statutory forms and returns are…
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- Analysing and effectively communicating the drivers of this performance to the investment team, product teams & board of directors.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.