Managing Director jobs
- Responsible for managing Vendors & Supplier relationships.
- Responsible for managing & developing a team of Display Executives & Managers.
- Contribute to the tax practices development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a team of people with a truly engaging and effective style.
- As Operations Director you would be responsible for devising…
- You will be responsible for managing a significant portfolio of clients.
- Project management - take responsibility for managing a large and varied portfolio of…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€49,914 - €59,010 a year
- Interventions to increase their knowledge, skill and confidence in managing their treatment.
- Role Profile: Haemopoieitic Stem Cell.
- The EU Directive 2004/23/EC.
- As we close the door on another April, the leadership team in OpenApp decided to take a moment to celebrate it’s birthday.
- The next year saw a number of firsts:
- Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform…
- Ideal candidate will have experience managing a Pipeline team for a CG studio.
- As part of Hasbro Entertainment, Boulder Media is building a new Feature Film…
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple creative and media agencies across a number of campaigns.
- Be working in partnership with and managing our media, PR…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.