- Our manufacturing facilities produce and supply the world with over 15,000 different food, beverage, and pharmaceutical products throughout the world.
- Support improvement projects on manufacturing equipment.
- Be aware of impact of new products on manufacturing equipment.
- Results orientated, attention to detail.
- Ensure manufacturing and packing departments are supplied with materials to meet Company requirements.
- The Kersia Group is one of the world's leading suppliers…
- Lighthouse Animation Studios is growing and we are seeking to recruit a Production Accounts Assistant to join our team.
- Contract 40 hours per week.
- Our Galway based client are now recruiting for a manufacturing engineer to join their team on a 12 month contract.
- Excellent opportunity not to be missed.
- Manage the lifecycle and disaster recovery strategies for manufacturing PCs and other manufacturing devices.
- You will take ownership of Level 2 issues that have…
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- My client is a developed MNC the the Medical Device Industry based on the west…
- We now wish to recruit Project Engineers for a BioPharma client in Cork.
- The Project Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline capital projects…
Inis Eonáin, County Cork
€24.61 an hour
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical technical/manufacturing operations.
- Location: This Manufacturing Technical Specialist role will be…
Ignite Digital Talent
- Basic understanding of cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, and related regulations associated with Pharmaceutical product manufacturing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.