- Formal production/engineering qualification and relevant experience in both manufacturing engineering and/or device development.
- At least 3 years demonstrated relevant experience within a HR function in a busy manufacturing environment is essential.
- Support HR Projects and Initiatives.
- Support teams to make improvements to existing products and manufacturing processes.
- Create E&AS documentation to support new and improved manufacturing…
- Degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- This role will be working to provide engineering support within a…
- Participate and ensures compliance with our manufacturing division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Ongoing manufacturing support in order to help the team…
- Our MNC Medical Device manufacturing client are recruiting for a R&D Program Manager.
- R&D Program Manager - Galway - 107224.
- Responsible for the Implementation of DFT/LEAN in all manufacturing areas.
- Factory Layouts: Preparation of floor layouts for manufacturing processes and support…
- Partner with production to develop a Production plan that meets customer service requirements while maintaining minimum inventory and optimal manufacturing cost…
- Min. HETAC level 8 in Engineering:? electrical, mechanical, industrial, software, manufacturing; and a Masters in Project Management would be preferred.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.