- Manufacturing engineers are directly involved in maintaining and continuously improving the manufacturing processes to the highest standard.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Production Operator – New job – Limerick – Permanent.
- A new job has arisen for a Production Operator with an…
- We have over 38 advanced production lines manufacturing over 8 million contact lenses a day, which are shipped to customers worldwide.
- Represents manufacturing during regulatory audits.
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies, schedules, procedures and programs.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design with hands on experience.
- Summary: Performs all compliance related administrative tasks necessary for supporting commercial manufacturing operations.
- Manage emergency orders / requests as necessary and communicate to various manufacturing plants, etc. as required.
- Reporting to: Customer Support Team Leader.
- Assess manufacturing requirements and capabilities prior to the transfer of new processes into the manufacturing facilities;
- Assist manufacturing personnel in the identification of microbiological root cause analysis and provide technical advice as needed.
- Ensure the effective transfer of new products and processes into manufacturing/operational processes.
- At the Johnson & Johnson Vision manufacturing site we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.