You refined by:
Automation Engineer (undo)
Newbridge, County Kildare
- During annual site shut downs you will be expected to work longer hours to support scheduled manufacturing shutdown.
- Position Reports to: Site Automation Lead.
- Identify gaps in manufacturing processes & lead continues improvement projects.
- Proven track record of delivering excellence in a fast paced manufacturing…
- Working within the Operations or Development Department supporting new manufacturing projects.
- Identify, specify and introduce new manufacturing methods and…
- ABEC is a leading supplier to the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Support design and manufacturing with integration of system controls as requested.
HRM Executive Recruitment
€80,000 a year
- Once built, this manufacturing site will be the largest single-use biologics manufacturing plant globally and will employ around 400 staff.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€70,000 - €95,000 a year
- A leading manufacturing company based in Dublin West is urgently seeking an experienced automation engineer.
- They have an opportunity to join their experienced…
Clonmel, County Tipperary
€41.91 an hour
- The site includes a formulation, R&D and manufacturing facility, which supports our clients initiative to bring new medicines to market more effectively.
- We're working on a brand new facility, supporting a new biopharma manufacturing plant.
- Automation Engineer / Contract / Dublin / 6 Months.
- Siemens PCS 7/S 7.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- 3 – 5 years in a regulated manufacturing environment, preferably FMCG.
- What you need to know.
- You will work as an Automation Engineer for our client, an…
- Experience supporting PLC, SCADA and HMI systems in a manufacturing background.
- If you have 3-5 years experience as an automation engineer from a manufacturing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.