- Previous experience in the medical manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
- They will have a key role in daily manufacturing operations, implementing…
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an equipment/machine maintenance technician, in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- 5 years + experience performing maintenance on process equipment in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment, preferably with experience working in a…
- Some knowledge in mold maintenance and experience of supporting a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Instructs others, formally or informally, regarding…
- Ability to troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- The Associate Maintenance Technician provides technical manufacturing support to Operations and Engineering.
- A Maintenance Technician is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Clare based medical device manufacturing client.
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role in regulated manufacturing environment.
- Shift work, days, evenings and 12.5hr shifts.
- 3 years + experience performing maintenance on process equipment, preferably in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Team working to company goals.
South Dublin, County Dublin
€47,500 - €60,000 a year
- Support and deliver the manufacturing process.
- My Client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
- Provide telephone support and emergency cover.
- We are working with a leading employer in the Cavan area to source a maintenance technician for their manufacturing site.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.