You refined by:
Maintenance Technician (undo)
- You are the heart of our manufacturing process.
- As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state…
- 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- The role is to support the Ennis manufacturing site with a team of technicians and other cross functional…
- Previous experience in the medical manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
- They will have a key role in daily manufacturing operations, implementing…
€40,000 - €55,000 a year
- Work with other functions as part of the manufacturing team to ensure efficient running of the equipment and prioritise work as agreed.
- Some knowledge in mold maintenance and experience of supporting a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Instructs others, formally or informally, regarding…
- 5 years + experience performing maintenance on process equipment in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment, preferably with experience working in a…
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Some knowledge in mold maintenance and experience of supporting a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- My client, a global medical manufacturing organisation,…
- A Maintenance Technician is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Clare based medical device manufacturing client.
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting process devices, instrumentation and controls in support of vaccine manufacturing.
- WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3 years + experience performing maintenance on process equipment, preferably in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Team working to company goals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.