You refined by:
Manufacturing Engineer (undo)
Enniscorthy, County Wexford
- Improve product quality, labor efficiency, and throughput through the use improved manufacturing techniques using Six Sigma principles.
- Preferably in a component manufacturing, medical device or other highly regulated environment.
- Work experience, co-operative or otherwise, in a manufacturing…
New Ross, County Wexford
- 2-3 years experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Support the manufacturing process by taking corrective and preventative action on production delays and…
- At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically…
- Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes.
- Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and…
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters in an Engineering discipline or equivalent, with at least 5 years, experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing technologies and methodologies used in general assembly manufacturing.
- The Manufacturing Engineer (Equipment System Owner) will be responsible for technical support to the production and maintenance teams in key process systems and…
- Catheter manufacturing knowledge is highly desirable.
- Manage Tooling and Equipment spare parts inventory to support manufacturing capacity.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a manufacturing engineering / technical role in a high volume, high technology global manufacturing operation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.