- Previous relevant experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Experience of lean manufacturing would also be an advantage.
Tralee, County Kerry
- Direct and oversee the activities associated with providing world class quality and manufacturing engineering technical support to the manufacturing areas that…
New Ross, County Wexford
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and Quality systems preferred.
- 3+ years manufacturing experience with progressive responsibilities and leadership experience.
- 3/4 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills are essential as well…
- This role will involve working closely with the Production Manager and the Production Department leadership to ensure the timely delivery of shots and elements…
- Production experience with a background in lean manufacturing.
- Previous production experience with a background in lean manufacturing is desired.
- This role is a key position within a growing team and will allow you to work with one of the worlds leader's in electronics and technology.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a manufacturing unit, organised around a specific process or product family, key activities include: achieving output,…
- Supervise employees and manufacturing activities pertaining to the production of products and/or manufacturing processes in – and with manufacturing/technical…
BMS Sales Recruitment
€50,000 - €65,000 a year
- Full responsibility to track and move work orders through the manufacturing plant.
- Prior exposure to similar manufacturing e.g. food and beverage, etc. is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.