You refined by:
Project Engineer (undo)
Rathdrum, County Wicklow
- 3 years plus experience in GMP manufacturing environment.
- Support the implementation of corporate global policies, site and business specific guidelines and…
Carrigtwohill, County Cork
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
- You will provide excellent support to the manufacturing team by building and…
- ABEC is a leading supplier to the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Project Engineer designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated…
Pale Blue Dot ® Recruitment
- Apply engineering skills applicable to medical devices manufacturing, for all aspects of project delivery from feasibility, through manufacturing start up and…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Issuing drawings to factory floor and co-ordination of same to meet deadlines in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Site surveys & site meetings with clients.
- You will be part of engineering team within a market leading manufacturing business of sustainable products.
- Project Engineer, 3 year contract.
- 4+ years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Primary degree or equivalent in manufacturing engineering.
- Provide technical coordination and knowledge of new…
- Orion Group are looking for a Project Engineer for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in the Dublin area on an initial 12-month contract with the…
- Sound understanding of GMP and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- A fantastic opportunity to work in an extremely diverse and dynamic facility with plenty of…
- The ideal candidate must have manufacturing experience, ideally from a pharmaceutical or medical device background and have lean project experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.