- Experience in Sterile Fill/Finish manufacturing in one of the capacities above would be a strong advantage.
- Reporting to the Quality Lead for Carlow expansion…
- Interactions are required with Tech Ops, PDMS, Procurement, EHS, Planning, the different JSC manufacturing sites, but also with the other quality groups within…
- Understanding of biologics manufacturing operations is preferred.
- Perform activities associated with disposition of raw materials and product (e.g.…
- Experience working with stakeholders in pre-commercial, manufacturing, laboratory and distribution functions.
- *Standard hours for this role are 7am - 3:30pm.
- We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork.
- Jack Caffrey | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9279.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- Sound technical knowledge of sterile manufacturing processes.
- Experience of quality systems in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- What you need to know.
- Effective technical knowledge of sterile manufacturing processes.
- Operational experience of quality systems in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Orion Group Sciences are looking for a QA Specialist for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in the Cork area on an initial 12-month contract with the…
- QA Specialist needed for a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork.
- All talented candidates are welcome to apply.
- This is a 12 month contract initially.
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Strong knowledge of cGMP requirements for biopharmaceutical and/or sterile manufacturing.
- High level technical skills including analytical, auditing,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.