Shannon, County Clare
- Optimize manufacturing processes using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for design for manufacturing and for continuous process…
- Work within a cross functional team involved in the setup, manufacturing and supply of products to our established customer base.
- Quality Engineer (m/f/d).
New Ross, County Wexford
- Be an active member of the Lake Region Medical Limited team and work with all employees to develop a world class lean manufacturing system.
- Assist in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
- As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply…
€32.30 an hour
- Utilise multifaceted industry and process excellence standards on an expert level in daily quality operations, including good manufacturing practices (GMP),…
- Handles complex technical issues for manufacturing processes that are to be transferred to satellite facilities.
- Main Responsibilities of the role.
- This position will require relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations.
- A Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based…
- Good technical understanding of manufacturing equipment and processes is required.
- This position will require relevant experience working in manufacturing…
- 5+yrs industry experience in a Medical Device-manufacturing or Pharmaceutical environment.
- New product introduction and manufacturing process transfer…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- O This position will require relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations.
- The Cork facility is a global centre for product development,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.