Shannon, County Clare
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer applies knowledge of technical principles and Edwards systems/procedures to optimize manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in process improvement and problem solving manufacturing…
- Ideally +7 years of Engineering Experience in a fully automated high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Since then we have expanded a number of times and now…
Tralee, County Kerry
- Direct and oversee the activities associated with providing world class quality and manufacturing engineering technical support to the manufacturing areas that…
Stericycle GxP Workforce
- Due to an increase in production, we are now looking for an extra Manufacturing Engineer to join an established team based on one of our client sites.
- Ideally +7 years of Engineering Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Our client are looking for someone with passion for equipment with a…
- The Teams also support Product Development in the selection and optimization of tools for piece part production and the selection of the most suitable…
- Has 2-4 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
- Proven problem solving & analytical skills in regulated manufacturing.
- Support management in improving efficiency in all areas of manufacturing.
HRM Executive Recruitment
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to process and product development projects including responsibility for reporting on project activities.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.