- Has 2-4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Limerick - Perm Role.
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously.
Tralee, County Kerry
- Direct and oversee the activities associated with providing world class quality and manufacturing engineering technical support to the manufacturing areas that…
- The Teams also support Product Development in the selection and optimization of tools for piece part production and the selection of the most suitable…
- Ideally +7 years of Engineering Experience in a fully automated high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Since then we have expanded a number of times and now…
Shannon, County Clare
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer applies knowledge of technical principles and Edwards systems/procedures to optimize manufacturing processes.
- Ideally +7 years of Engineering Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Our client are looking for someone with passion for equipment with a…
- Lead design to manufacturing transfer activities.
- Develop and implement manufacturing build plans with subcontract manufacturers to meet demand.
- Proven problem solving & analytical skills in regulated manufacturing.
- Support management in improving efficiency in all areas of manufacturing.
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Ongoing manufacturing support in order to help the team…
- 6+ years post-grad manufacturing experience.
- Technical and process transfer from other manufacturing facilities.
- Have you worked in the Medical Device industry?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.